EASYview Policyholder Portal and Online Payments
NAU Country Insurance, Co. makes it convenient and easy to view and pay your bill online.
Register now for access to our EASYview system to begin.
You will also gain 24/7 access to your policy information using your computer*:
*Except for periods of regularly scheduled maintenance.
How online payments work
- Access to Agent and Agency Information
- Access to Policy Coverage Information
- Access to Documents, Provisions
- Access to Maps (for mapped policies)
- Access to Billing Statements
Register for access to EASYview
Log into EASYview
- On the EASYview homepage, click "Make an Online Payment"
- Click "One-Time Payment"
Completing the payment info screen
Here you'll be asked to provide information from your NAU Country Insurance billing statement.
You must provide the following payment information:
- Your Entity Type (Individual or Business)
- Amount you're paying
Completing the contact info screen
After clicking the "Continue" button, the contact info screen displays. On the contact info screen,
please provide your contact information. Be sure to provide your e-mail address so we can send you a payment confirmation. Your e-mail address
will only be used for communicating with you about your NAU Country Insurance policy.
Completing the payment method screen
After clicking the "Continue" button, the payment method screen will display and you'll be asked to
provide information about your method of payment:
- Checking or savings account information, routing number and account number
- Check the box authorizing the direct debit of your bank account
Reviewing the confirm payment screen
After clicking the "Continue" button, the confirm payment screen will display. This final screen summarizes all the information you have provided.
Each section corresponds to one of the other four screens you have just completed. A "Change" button allows you to update any incorrect
information in that section.
- There is a checkbox near the bottom of the screen that indicates you have read and accept the terms and conditions for using NAU Country
Insurance e-Pay. The blue text under the terms and conditions heading is a direct link to the terms and conditions document. Please read and
accept the terms and conditions before submitting your payment.
- Click the "Make Payment" button to complete the online payment process. Be sure to wait for the payment request submitted screen to
appear before closing your browser window.
Payment Request Submitted screen
When the payment request submitted screen displays, you may print a copy of the confirmation statement for your records by clicking the blue
text that says "print this page." After printing your confirmation, you may exit the NAU Country Insurance e-Pay system.