We are excited to announce that the "NEW" Perennial Pre-Acceptance Worksheet within EASYwriter Pro® will be here September 21, 2018! In our continued effort to update our policy processing system, we are proud to announce a new design which will provide user-friendly screens, more intuitive workflows, and a layout you are sure to appreciate!
The new Perennial Pre-Acceptance Worksheet has more processing space, allows you to customize your workflow, and takes the guess work out of keying.
- More processing space is available on the screen. We have moved the Unit Inquiry required questions, the Last Inspection Date, and the Weighted Average calculation, so that your whole screen can be utilized for processing!
- Create your own workflow! The columns within the PAW grid, can now be moved. When you move the columns to customize your workflow, they will stay in order that you selected (for your username). In addition, you can also sort and filter the columns.
- Intuitive Icons for easy processing. Now, instead of mixture of icons at the top and bottom of the screen, we have added all "processing" icons across the top of the window. The options allow you to Add, Delete, and Copy block lines, access the Field Manager, and we added the Stage/Rate Class Override option and the Weighted Average icon.
- Weighted Average icon has moved to the top of the window. This will allow you to still see the calculation when needed, but it won't utilize as much space on the screen.
- Last Inspection Date has moved to the top of the window next to the coverage information. Once a Last Inspection Date has been entered, a new icon will appear allowing you to apply the date to all blocks within the unit and/or coverage.
- Unit Display Information will now show detailed information for your Fruit Units, Tree Units, or both, if applicable. The Tree Unit detail also displays the Stage Unit Tree Totals.
- Unit Inquiry is now located at the bottom of the window. Instead of utilizing most of the screen for the required questions, we have condensed this section to allow you more processing space. Click on the "Unit Inquiry" arrow at the bottom of the screen and the questions will appear for fill in. Once that is complete, you can click on the arrow again and minimize the screen. There is now a new icon at the top right section of the question area. This icon will copy your responses to the questions to all the units within the grid.
Benefits you'll appreciate!
- Dependable functionality expected with EASYwriter Pro, now organized more efficiently.
- Descriptive icon visuals and titles, instead of the previous tool tips.
- Increased speed, efficiency, and reliability.
We are excited for these new changes and want you to be comfortable with the new look. We are offering the following resources to prepare you for the change:
- One live webinar course is being offered before the release.
- One follow up webinar will be available after the release.
- A user guide will be available closer to the release date.
NAU Country will be conducting four (2) LIVE webinar training sessions on the following days to accommodate you.
|Wednesday, September 19||10 a.m.||Register
|Wednesday, September 26