As a continued response to COVID-19, the RMA has released MGR-20-026. This bulletin supplements the earlier relief authorized by the following Manager’s Bulletins: MGR-20-005, MGR-20-008, MGR-20-009, and MGR-20-013. Below are some areas that the bulletin affects.
Read the full Manager's Bulletin HERE.
- Electronic Notification and Signature relief for Sales Closing (SCD), Production Reporting (PRD), and Acreage Reporting (ARD) Deadlines
- Producer Submission Deadlines for Written Agreement Requests
- AIP Submission Deadlines for Written Agreement Requests
- Producer Signature Deadline for Written Agreement Offers
- Organic Relief
- Replant Self Certification
- Assignment of Indemnity
- RMA Update: COVID-19 FSA Acreage Reporting Date changes
- RMA Update: COVID-19 Additional Deferral of Interest Charges and Acreage Reporting Relief
- RMA Update: Flexibilities for organic certification amid coronavirus pandemic
- Coronavirus and USDA Service Centers.
- RMA Information on COVID-19 and dumped milk on DRP and LGM for Dairy Policies including MGR 20-001.6, MGR 20-009, and MGR 20-010.
- COVID-19 meets NAU Country Crop Insurance - Links to help you serve your farmers while maintaining social distancing guidelines.
- RMA information regarding COVID-19 (20-005, 20-006, 20-007, 20-008).
- See all RMA Manager's Bulletins for more detailed information.