Thank you for your participation! The Photo Contest is now closed.
Get your cameras ready!
Attention Agents, Farmers, Ranchers, Producers, NAU Country employees, and friends. Send us your farm photos now through Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) for our 2024 NAU Country Photo Calendar contest! The theme for this edition is Supporting the American Farmer. That means any photos from the farm, we want to see!
*Please note, our winners will never be asked to register or enter financial data to redeem a prize.
NAU Country takes pride in our mission of supporting the American Farmer through risk management. Share pictures from your farming operations! Catch that beautiful sunset or sunrise, include your farm animals enjoying their morning, or capture harvesting pictures into the night. For this year's calendar contest, we want to see the American Farm!
Please read the contest details, disclaimers, and photo submission requirements below and send firstname.lastname@example.org up to five (5) of your American Farm photos with a signed *Release Form by 12:00 p.m. (CDT) on Thursday, August 31, 2023!
After the submission window closes, we will post the photos that have met the printing and contest requirements to our Facebook page in a photo gallery and allow voting for the most liked photo. The most liked photo will be used on the cover of the 2024 NAU Country Photo Calendar.
Voting begins Friday, September 1, 2023, and ends at 12:00 p.m. (CDT) Friday, September 8, 2023, on the NAU Country Facebook page.
Photos that qualify will be entered into the contest, but not all photos will be chosen to be printed within the calendar. The cover winner will be notified via email right away. Other chosen photographs will be placed within the calendar and given printed recognition including the photographer's name, county, and state. These participants will be notified via email within two weeks following the contest. Participants whose photos are selected to be used within the calendar will receive a free calendar. Shipping dates are TBD.
We will not accept or enter photos with minor children’s faces due to privacy concerns. All farm photos must be taken within the United States. Limit five (5) photos allowed to be entered per person. *Release Form is required. Not all photos entered will be included in the final calendar. Any photos that do not meet requirements will not be entered into the contest. Photos received after the contest due date, will not be entered into the contest. Responses may be delayed, please only send photos that meet requirements.
Photo Submission Requirements:
- You may submit up to five (5) total photo(s) taken in the United States only, with county, state, and season taken. Also include the photographer's name and email address.
- Send Original or Raw photos - the largest file size you can. Cameras on phones often resize when sending direct from the mobile device. Download to your computer and send as an attachment to the email noted below.
- Submit photos with a signed *Release Form and send to email@example.com.
*If you are sending multiple photos from the same person and location, only ONE (1) form is needed.
- Download the Release Form HERE.
- Meet theme and minimum size requirements of at least 12'' wide x 9'' tall at 300 dpi/3675 pixels wide x 2775 pixels tall (Landscape orientation, not Portrait please).
- Meet photo submission deadline - Thursday, August 31, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. (CDT).
Please note: If you are sending on behalf of someone, you must include the information required.
Unsure of how to determine photo size? Follow these steps!
- Open Windows Explorer on your computer (Press the Windows button on the bottom bar and the "E" key at the same time on your keyboard).
- Navigate to the folder where your pictures are located.
- Right click in the folder and choose “View”.
- Select “Details”.
- In the top of the window, you'll see Name, Date, Type, Size, (etc.), right click within that area.
- Choose “More”.
- Within the pop-up, scroll down and select “Dimensions”.
- Right click on the image.
- Select “Properties”.
- Select the “Details” tab.
- Scroll down and you'll see “Dimensions”.
If you have any questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your participation! Just think, your photo may be hanging in NAU Country Insurance Company and agency offices across the United States throughout the year 2024.