At NAU Country providing top-notch customer service is key. It is our goal to provide safety, security, and efficiency to you at all times. Safety in knowing that our support for you and your farmer will not waver, security in providing systems and solutions to keep your personal information safe, and creating efficiencies in your day-to-day processes and systems.
To increase value in our partnership, we have created a webinar training series titled “NAU Country Connection”. Our trainings will focus on how to best utilize NAU Country systems during the crop insurance cycle, being relevant to the appropriate time of year. In addition, we will begin this series with an emphasis around how to provide customer service excellence, while practicing social distancing.
Join SVP of Strategic Marketing Jeff Baumgart and Lead of Technology Field Services Adam Flynn while they discuss the following topics. We will send an email each week recapping the items discussed, along with the recording link and user documentation.
Click on each link below to view it's webinar recap video.
- Wednesday April 15: EASYwriter Pro's® eSign
- Wednesday, April 22: Remote Production Reporting with eSign
- Wednesday, April 29: NAU Country mobile (Agent Capabilities)
- Wednesday, May 6: Farmer Focus: NAU Country mobile and Farmer Portal
- Wednesday, May 13: Crop-Hail applications and quoting
- Wednesday, May 20: Self-Certification Replant process and Claim Tracking
- Wednesday, May 27: Acreage Reporting to fit your needs!
- Wednesday, June 3: Field level data at your fingertips with Field Insights™
- Wednesday, June 10: EASYview Weather and Hail Notifications
- Wednesday, June 17: EASYmapping® Refresher with High Risk Land Viewer and Prior Year Acreage Import.
Please note: we have updated the registration process below. You MUST sign up to attend in one of two ways:
- If you are an appointed agent with NAU Country Insurance Company, please go to www.naucountry.com, log in to the Agent Portal, hover over the Agent Training tab, and select “Training and Resources”. Choose the IT Product Training resource option to register online.
- Or utilize our direct link: IT Product Training.
Also, If you are not appointed and would like assistance, please contact IT Marketing by email at email@example.com. You can also direct your questions to your Marketing Representative.
We look forward to having you attend.
NAU Country Insurance Company