NAU Country is committed to helping your farmers be more profitable. We do that by keeping you informed on market fluctuations, pricing trends, and how it affects you and crop insurance. Are you signed up to receive our Opening Bell and Market Report daily commodity updates? We have some exciting news! We have now made all our Commodity Market features more accessible in ONE central location through our Agent Portal, Farmer Portal, and NAU Country mobile!
That’s not all! We are now offering a Revenue Perspectives newsletter for you to customize and share with your farmers. It is our way of partnering together to spread the word! Find out more details below!
One stop shop for your Commodity Market Commentary and Analysis needs!
- Review past editions of the Opening Bell, Market Report, The afterMATH webinars, and Kicking Up Dust podcasts all in one central spot through your mobile device or computer!
- Register yourself to directly receive these resources offered.
- Access to up-to-date Price Discovery results for your location, including prices currently in discovery.
- Stay current on Grain Futures and Dairy Revenue Protection prices daily!
- Reference our NAU Country Crop Scout Insights (CSI) which gives you a state-by-state update on how crops are doing from the eyes of our own farmers.
Want to know the best part? All these resources are available to your farmers as well. They just need a Farmer Account, find out how to sign them up! Click here to access our Commodity Market Commentary one stop shop! Or, click here on how to navigate to these tools in the future.
NEW! Revenue Perspectives newsletter!
The NAU Country Revenue Perspectives newsletter provides an update on the markets, revenue insurance, and government programs. Really anything that impacts farm revenue, but ultimately ties back to crop insurance. These newsletters will be created the day of or after each month's USDA crop report by our very own Rich Morrison. We will post these documents to our new Commodity Market Commentary page under Revenue Perspectives. You can access the newsletter, download the document, personalize the PDF with your logo and content, and send out to your farmers! This will be an excellent tool to provide valuable service to your farmers with minimal effort on your part!
NAU Country strives to be unique and a leader in the industry when it comes to offering valuable tools to service your farmers. We hope you enjoy these offerings and utilize them as much as possible. Want to know more about our Farmer Tools? Visit with your NAU Country Marketing Rep today!
NAU Country Insurance Company