Crop Insurance sales season is here! Gain product and system knowledge to impress your prospects by attending the NAU Country Connection Webinar Series. Back by popular demand, this short series focuses on the Enhanced Coverage Option product and system features, the Quality Loss Option, EASY sales with EASYquote, Applications and EASYsign, and how to take your summer back with preliminary acreage reports!
At NAU Country providing top-notch customer service is key. It is our goal to provide safety, security, and efficiency to you at all times. Safety in knowing that our support for you and your farmers will not waver, security in providing systems and solutions to keep your personal information safe, and creating efficiencies in your day-to-day processes and systems.
Join VP of Farm Services Rich Morrison, IT Marketing and Training Specialist Ali Skalsky, VP of IT Marketing Hope Floberg, and Lead of Technology Field Services Adam Flynn while they discuss the topics below. Don’t worry if you miss a training, we will send an email each week recapping the items discussed, along with the recording link and user documentation.
All trainings will be held on Wednesday’s at 10:30 a.m. CT. Review the dates of each session below and sign up today!
- Wednesday, January 20: Is the Enhanced Coverage Option (ECO) right for you?
- Wednesday, January 27: Quality Loss Optimizer - let us be your guide!
- Wednesday, February 3: EASY sales with EASYquote
- Wednesday, February 10: Ease of Applications and EASYsign
- Wednesday, February 17: Take your summer back with Preliminary Acreage Reporting
You MUST sign up to attend in one of two ways:
- If you are an appointed agent with NAU Country Insurance Company, please go to www.naucountry.com, log in to the Agent Portal, select the Training menu option and choose IT Product Training to register online.
- Or utilize our direct link: IT Product Training.
Also, if you are not appointed and would like assistance, please contact IT Marketing by email at email@example.com. You can also direct your questions to your Marketing Representative.
Review and watch our NAU County Connection series from 2020, which is stocked full of information! Click here for the 2020 playlist.
We look forward to having you attend.
NAU Country Insurance Company