NAU Country takes pride in making business simple, and we are aware that business takes place in areas outside the office. To better assist our Dairy agents and farmers, we have expanded our NAU Country mobile capabilities to now allow the addition of a Quarterly Coverage Endorsement (QCE) to their Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) policies while on the go.
Lock in your QCE during an open sales period from your NAU Country mobile app. Then capture your farmers signature either in person with eSign, or through a push notification to their mobile device when they are not present.
After all signatures have been collected, the information will be pulled into our primary processing system, EASYwriter Pro® and will be sent to the Risk Management Agency (RMA) for acceptance.
- Due to DRP having open sales between 4 p.m. - 9 a.m. CT, it is important to remember that these features will only be available during an open sales period.
- Once you start the QCE process within the NAU Country mobile app, it must be completed using the mobile app as the new QCE(s) will not appear in EASYwriter Pro® until all the steps are complete and signatures have been obtained.
Take care of your dairy customers by providing this helpful and convenient service! If you have any additional questions, make sure to reach out to your Marketing Representative.
Please review the entire process with step-by-step instructions in our Agent Tips and Tricks.
- Learn about Dairy Revenue Protection
- Adding Quarterly Coverage Endorsements to Dairy Revenue Protection on NAU Country mobile User Guide
- For more information on our DRP Tools, access our Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) Training Suite.