Check out our one stop shop for your Commodity Market Commentary and Analysis needs!
We have made our Commodity Market features more accessible in ONE central location through our Agent Portal, Farmer Portal, and NAU Country mobile! Sign up today!
- Review past editions of the Opening Bell, Market Report, The afterMATH webinars, and Kicking Up Dust podcasts all in one central spot through your mobile device or computer!
- Register yourself to directly receive these resources offered.
- Access to up-to-date Price Discovery results for your location, including prices currently in discovery.
- Stay current on Grain Futures and Dairy Revenue Protection prices daily!
- Reference our NAU Country Crop Scout Insights (CSI) which gives you a state-by-state update on how crops are doing from the eyes of our own farmers.
These resources are available to your farmers as well. They just need a Farmer Account, find out how to sign them up! Click here to access our Commodity Market Commentary one stop shop! Or, click here on how to navigate to these tools in the future.
Learn about a few of our featured options!
Kicking Up Dust Podcasts
Get the inside scoop on market trends in the Kicking Up Dust podcast by Rich Morrison. Use your time wisely and listen on the go, even from your tractor! Access through the Commodity Market Commentary page on the Agent Portal, Farmer Portal, or on NAU Country Mobile.
Listen and receive podcast notifications!
Head to our Commodity Market Commentary page (Or by clicking the "Commodity Markets" icon on the NAU Country mobile app) and click on the Kicking Up Dust "More" button. Listen to the podcasts conveniently from the Kicking Up Dust page.
Sign up to receive podcast notifications by creating a Podbean* account. Once you've clicked on the "Create My Account" button, the Podbean page will open. If you have not set up a free account with Podbean yet, click on the green "Follow" button at the top right of the screen.
*Podbean is a 3rd party product not affiliated or managed by NAU Country.
Revenue Perspectives Newsletter
The NAU Country Revenue Perspectives newsletter provides an update on the markets, revenue insurance, and government programs. Really anything that impacts farm revenue, but ultimately ties back to crop insurance. These newsletters will be created the day of or after each month's USDA crop report by our very own Rich Morrison. We will post these documents to our new Commodity Market Commentary page under Revenue Perspectives. You can access the newsletter, download the document, personalize the PDF with your logo and content, and send out to your farmers! This will be an excellent tool to provide valuable service to your farmers with minimal effort on your part!
NAU Country strives to be unique and a leader in the industry when it comes to offering valuable tools to service your farmers. We hope you enjoy these offerings and utilize them as much as possible. Want to know more about our Farmer Tools? Visit with your NAU Country Marketing Rep today!
Crop Scout Insights (CSI)
Our NAU Country Crop Scout Insights (CSI) will give you a state-by-state update on how crops are doing from the eyes of our own farmers. These updates are provided in the daily Market Report and you may also view past publications on the Crop Scout Insights page within the Commodity Market section of the Agent Portal, Farmer Portal, or through NAU Country mobile.
Don't forget to check out and sign up for our many Commodity Market Commentary resources today!
- NAU Country's Commodity Market Commentary webpage
- Kicking Up Dust webpage
- Podbean Kicking Up Dust direct webpage
- Sign up for NAU Country's Opening Bell daily phone updates
- Sign up for NAU Country's daily Market Reports
- Register or view previous "The afterMATH" webinars from NAU Country
- Learn about Crop Scout Insights from NAU Country
- Revenue Prices
- Commodity Pricing
- Learn about the Revenue Perspectives newsletter