With planting and acreage reporting on the horizon, our Print Center is ready to receive your orders! Take advantage of some great product offerings from NAU Country.
What is available?
At this time of year, our most popular offering is the EASYmapping® Production and Acreage Report Book in the following formats: Single Sided Color Map Book, Spiral Color Map Book, and the Agent Color Map Book. These all include features for reporting both Acreage and Production. Review the details on these products, along with additional items below. Order the “Map Book Sample Packet” on the Supply Order System (SOS) for a sample packet of each product.
- EASYmapping® Production and Acreage Report Book
- Spiral Color Map Book: Spiral-bound with carbon copies. Includes Acreage and Production reporting.
- Single Sided Color Map Book: Single-sided and corner staple. Includes Acreage and Production reporting.
- Agent Color Map Book: Saddle stitch (11x17 document folded in half with the staple on the fold), similar to a magazine. Includes Acreage and Production reporting.
- Agent B/W Map Book: Saddle stitch (11x17 document folded in half with the staple on the fold), similar to a magazine. Includes Acreage and Production reporting.
- EASYmapping Pocket Map Book: An 8.5x11 document fold in half, stapled on the fold – perforated to be broken down to fit in a farmer’s shirt pocket.
- Full Page Acreage Report Book
- Spiral Full Page Map Book: Spiral-bound on regular paper, duplexed, color. Includes Acreage reporting.
- Single Sided Full Page Map Book: Single-sided, corner staple. Includes Acreage reporting.
- EASYmapping Farm Management Book: Color, single-sided, and corner staple.
- Production and Yield Report B/W: Saddle stitch (11x17 document folded in half with the staple on the fold), similar to a magazine. Includes Production and Yield reporting.
Request additional blank pages at the end of your Map Book for Added Land
Agents can request additional blank pages to the end of their Map Books. These pages may be utilized for added land after the insured has already received their Map Books. To request blank pages, contact your underwriter or the mapping department. Be prepared to let them know how many blank pages you will need on each Map Book.
- Two essential items to note with this request:
- Once the request to add blank pages is made, this feature is set for the entire agency. Meaning: ALL Map Books printed for your agency going forward will have the extra pages.
- The blank pages request will roll from year to year, so there is no need to request it again.
Add color to your walls with Wall Maps
Have you added or removed land? Added a child or family member to the farming operation? Get an updated wall map today! NAU Country wall maps come in three sizes and can be color coded to fit your needs.
Ready to shop?
Check out our EASYmapping® Product Prices, and when you're ready visit the Agent Portal to order products.
- Once on the Agent Portal, click on the “Advertising” tab.
- Select “Maps and Supply Ordering”.
- Click “New Map Order”.
In addition, our Wall Map and Map Book Ordering Tips and Tricks is a wonderful resource for questions.
Depending on time of year and quantity of the order, Map Book orders can take up to 15 business days for processing. Please make all efforts to order early in the season! We look forward to working with you.