As a reminder, beginning with the sales closing date of Friday, July 1, 2022, processing for 2023 Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP), Livestock Risk Protection (LRP), and Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) will take place in NAU Country's 2023 EASYwriter Pro® (EWP) system. EASYquote® will also be available for 2023 DRP.
- Remember to fill out your 2023 Conflict of Interest (COI) form. If you attempt to write DRP or Livestock (LGM, LRP) policies for 2023 and do not have your 2023 COI completed, the system may deny or delay your processing.
- The Livestock Risk Protection, Livestock Gross Margin, and Dairy Risk Protection training modules and exams have been updated for the 2023 crop year. Agents wishing to sell any of these products are required to complete three (3) hours of training annually and pass a competency exam every three (3) years. Through NAU Country’s eLearning courses, you can complete the required training whenever it is convenient for you.
- All Livestock (DRP, LRP, and LGM) should be accessed/processed through the 2023 EASYwriter Pro® system beginning Friday, July 1, 2022.
- All Livestock (DRP, LRP, and LGM) transfers need to be completed/signed by Thursday, June 30, 2022, to ensure coverage through NAU Country for the 2023 Crop Year which starts Friday, July 1, 2022.
- Dairy Price Alerts for Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) DO NOT ROLL from year to year and will need to be set up in the system. Access our Dairy Price Alerts Tips and Tricks for more information, or our Dairy Revenue Protection Training Suite for a thorough look at system offerings for DRP.