At NAU Country providing top-notch customer service is key. It is our goal to provide safety, security, and efficiency to you at all times. Safety in knowing that our support for you and your farmers will not waver, security in providing systems and solutions to keep your personal information safe, and creating efficiencies in your day-to-day processes and systems.
To increase value in our partnership, we introduced our webinar training series titled “NAU Country Connection” in 2020. Our trainings focused on how to best utilize NAU Country systems during the crop insurance cycle, being relevant to the appropriate time of year. We are reintroducing this series with not only an emphasis on system training, but we will also touch on some strategic products and procedures to assist you this sales season.
Join VP of Farm Services Rich Morrison, VP of National Accounts Kane Adams, IT Marketing and Training Specialist Ali Skalsky, SVP of Marketing Communications and Agency Services Hope Floberg, VP Regional Marketing Jeff Miller, Lead Field Marketing Specialist Mark Driskell, Lead Technology Field Services Adam Flynn and Tim Manthey, and IT Marketing Specialist Clara Konetschka, while they discuss the topics below. Don’t worry if you miss a training, we will send an email each week recapping the items discussed, along with the recording link and user documentation.
All trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. CT. Review the dates of each session below and sign up today.
- Wednesday, August 24: Margin Protection for 2023 and its supplemental MPowerD®
- Wednesday, August 31: Enhanced Coverage Option (ECO) and Supplemental Coverage Option (SCO) Benefits
- Wednesday, September 14: Claims Submissions, Tracking, and "What If" Scenarios
- Wednesday, September 21: Financial Self-Service
- Wednesday, October 12: PRF 2023 Updates and Quoting
- Wednesday, October 19: PRF Processing from Start to Finish
- Wednesday, October 26: Agent Portal Sales and Training Tools, PLUS EASYview
You MUST sign up to attend in one of two ways:
- If you are an appointed agent with NAU Country Insurance Company, please go to www.naucountry.com, log into the Agent Portal, hover over the Training tab, and select the IT Product Training option to register online.
- Or utilize our direct link: IT Product Training.
Also, if you are not appointed and would like assistance, please contact IT Marketing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also direct your questions to your Marketing Representative.
We look forward to having you attend.
NAU Country Insurance Company