Unleash pricing power with MPowerD
Our supplemental MPowerD product gives Margin Protection policyholders opportunity for a higher minimum margin trigger than insuring with Margin Protection alone.
With MPowerD, a policyholder has the opportunity to actively manage the pricing portion of the expected county revenue in any or all of these ways:
- Select Guaranteed Additional Price Coverage by adding:
- $.05 - $0.25 to the Margin Protection Projected Price for corn
- $.10 - $0.50 to the Margin Protection Projected Price for soybeans
- Potential higher pricing by using yesterday's closing price with the Market Price Option*.
- Use the settlement price average of additional months or half months with Expanded Price Discovery Periods.
*Market price is subject to limitation based on the maximum price movement elected.
Take less risk and make more revenue
- Lock out the bottom side of price risk.
- Take advantage of opportunities to cover costs of production.
- Increase financial security and confidence to execute a grain marketing plan.
MPowerD is available for corn and soybeans in the following states:
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Quoting and Training
RPowerD and MPowerD require additional training and access to Watts and Associates Agent eVantage system. This system also provides quoting features.
Don't have a username and password?
o To receive an Agent eVantage username and password, you need to contact your NAU Country Marketing Representative. Please provide your Marketing Representative with your agency code, phone number, and email address. Your Marketing Representative will then contact the NAU Country Call Center to create an Agent eVantage account on your behalf.
o Within the Agent eVantage site, you can access training materials under the Training menu, you can take your RPowerD/NAU EASYrev exam under the Certify menu, or quote RPowerD or NAU EASYrev under the Estimators menu.