Our supplemental RPowerDTM product gives Revenue Protection policyholders the opportunity for more revenue than insuring with Revenue Protection alone.
RPowerD offers any or all the following benefits:
- Select the current market price or use the projected price.
- Elect one or multiple pricing intervals in full or ½ month increments.
- Use Added Price Coverage to increase the projected price.
- Select higher coverage levels up to 95% of the current expected revenues.
- Opt out of double coverage on contracted grain.
- Flexibility of coverage by practice.
- Cost savings by allowing for a FSA Agricultural Risk Coverage offset.
The RPowerD sales season spans virtually the entire crop year. Early purchase provides more intervals. More intervals equal the opportunity of greater risk management and as history shows, higher minimum revenue guarantees.
Revenue Power Guides
RPowerD - 2020 Crop budgets and price targets...7-25-2019
RPowerD - Quick Maps are the fast and easy...7-16-2019
RPowerD - Look back feature of RPowerD mkt price...7-2-2019
RPowerD - Acreage reporting time is RPowerD val..6-27-2019
RPowerD - Stressed producers are looking for plan...6-25-2019
RPowerD - Soybeans price rally into min. rev. goal..6-18-2019
RPowerD - Alternative Price Disc. Periods win the...6-11-2019
Power Play-Now is the time to set min rev...5-31-2019
RPowerD-2019 Corn rally opens up 2020 corn opp...5-29-2019
RPowerD-Minimum Revenue Opp. for Corn 2020...5-17-2019
RPowerD-Farm Bill resources and arc plc comp...3-26-2019
RPowerD-SCD is April 1, not too late...3-19-2019
RPowerD-Value priced strategies...3-7-2019
RPowerD-Use market price opt-in to...3-5-2019
RPowerD-Don't miss a growing season rally...2-28-2019
RPowerD-Agent eVantage quick maps...2-26-2019
RPowerD-Revenue uncertainty tamed...2-19-2019
RPowerD-Expanded safety net opportunities...2-14-2019
Estimate MP Premium Credit...2-7-2019
NAU EASYrev quick maps...2-4-2019
Special 90-day Alternative Price Discovery...1-31-2019
Farm program decision tool and training - 1-29-2019
RPowerD - New for 2019 - 1-22-2019