Our goal at NAU Country is to provide fast, accurate, and helpful service during the crop insurance loss process. We have over 400 highly skilled claim professionals spread across the country. You can be sure one lives in or near your local community providing expertise in adjusting your regional crops. Also, thanks to our timely communication and NAU Country mobile app, you will know the exact status of your loss at all times.
If you need to initiate a crop insurance loss, please contact your NAU Country agent.
We have provided resources below regarding loss guidelines:
- Notice of Loss - PDF (889 kb)
- Self Certification Replant Worksheet - PDF (945 kb)
- Precision Farming Guidelines - PDF (307 kb)
- Irrigated Practice Guidelines - PDF (337 kb)
- Acceptable Scale Types Guidelines - PDF (293 kb)
- Simplified Claim Process Guidelines - PDF (252 kb)
- Livestock Feeding Bulletin - PDF (138 kb)
- Replant Scenarios Flowchart - PDF (110 kb)